Friday, October 17, 2008

Fall Is Upon Us


I love fall.... HATE winter... but love fall. The past few days have been chilly too! Pretty soon all of the pretty leaves will be lawn mulch. ;-(

Tee has been sick this week. Fevers, vomiting, feet peeling, yeah its been a fun week. Jamie and I are praying not to get it and taking our vitamins. Hopefully we can make it west this weekend but no promises.

You may have noticed that I added two new videos. One is for my Jamie. This is his new hero and mentor in his work world. The second video describes my work world. I have had to listen to many cat stories this week. Jamie and I about pissed ourselves when we found this video. Please, by all means, ENJOY!

I hope you have a good weekend.

2 comments:

jtaddy said...

OMG is all I can say. Caryle hasn't seen her sister in ages and is shocked to discover she was on your blog. Thanks for reuniting the family.

I Wish I Were A Brady Kid said...

Glad I could help! ;-)

A Video Clip Worth A Look