Wednesday, November 5, 2008

At the end of the rainbow....



Is a great home! Since we have all been up since 4:30 this morning we were able to catch this picture. I love rainbows and have since I can remember.

Well the election didn't go as we had hoped. I think both candidates had good potential, however I was very fearful for both running mates. I am not a Palin or a Biden supporter. I hope now that Barack can serve his four years safely so that we don't end up with Biden in the driver's seat. I am not a supporter of Hilary Clinton what-so-ever, but she would've made a better running mate. (I can't believe I just said that.) I also hope that we don't just pull out of Iraq and leave a bigger mess behind. Things are improving greatly there, after all this time, and it would be bad not to finish the job.... whether it was needed or not in your eyes.

I also hope that Barack indeed looks at the government programs that are not working and fixes them. I certainly hope he starts with the welfare system of this country. It has been broken for decades and needs to be revised. Welfare should not be a way of life.... it should be a stepping stone to a better life. Our government doesn't owe anyone, anything. Helping is one thing, enabling is something totally different.

So, lets sit back and let the "change" begin.

No comments:

A Video Clip Worth A Look