Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Happy Hump Day!


One inservice down, several to go, but at least one is over! Wow, I swear I get bored way too easy. I think I was a child that was cheated out of an ADD diagnosis in the 80's. However, in my defense talking about the statistics of reading instruction, blah, blah, blah, could bore anyone I guess.

Not much going on this week. Tomorrow night is Kindermusik and Jeff's birthday extravaganza. We are splitting up to cover both. I am going to the birthday party and the boys are going to music class.

Friday is homecoming. I am not sure if we are going to go to the game or not. I think Teegan might like to see it at least. Even if we are there for 20 minutes I think it would be fun for him. Time will tell.

Let's look forward to Friday!!!!!!

No comments:

A Video Clip Worth A Look