Sunday, September 7, 2008

I'm Back!


Sorry that I fell off the Bloggin' train the past couple weeks. It has taken me that long to get things going with school and home. I'm always amazed at the transition between summer and fall. You would think it would be old hat to me after all these years, but not so. Every year is an adjustment.

Not much is new with us. Tee is talking more and more. He likes to repeat what you say. I am stepping up my efforts not to swear out loud. He is also an Elmo fanatic, which doesn't please either of us. You can only listen to so much Elmo in one day. Tee brings us the remote and says, "Elmo! Elmo!" I can tell you that 70% of the time we tell him that Elmo is sleeping. I can't stand Elmo's voice! I have to read, clean, or listen to my iPod when it is on. Tee's other new fad is chicken nuggets. Good bye mac-n-cheese, hello Happy Meals. He also likes it when I make nuggets and tater tots in our oven at home.

We went to a wedding last night. It was a fabulous venue. It was nice to have an outing by ourselves. I can't begin tell you how much I have missed that. Having a child certainly changes your marital dynamic. I feel like we meet in passing and talk about toddler stuff all the time. We skipped out on the ceremony last night and just sat in the hotel lounge to hang out until the reception started. It was just nice to say the least to relax like that with the person you love and not have to worry about anything.

Well, have a fantastic week. I will try to find more things to blog about sooner. I hope everyone's September is off and running at a good pace. I can't wait until the 20th. PAYDAY!!!

No comments:

A Video Clip Worth A Look