Saturday, September 20, 2008

Jamie's in 7th Heaven





Yes, it is that time.... Amy Grant is here. And guess who was lined up to meet her during her sound check today.....JAMIE! He is like a kid in a candy store. Since he is an official "friend" of Amy Grant, he got to spend an hour with her today before the concert tonight. Doesn't he have the glassy-eyed look, aka. deer in headlights? It's like he is concentrating on keeping his eyes open for this once in a lifetime opportunity. He knew this would be the one and only time in his life that he would get to take a picture with her and he needed it to count. Perhaps I am over-dramatizing it a bit, but funny nonetheless.

So, tonight it will be Jeff and Jamie going to the concert. I am staying home and babysitting the T'ster. I will enjoy my Tivo. Thank you Jeff, for enduring this show for me. I don't think I can ever go to another one after the last Christmas one I went to. Jeff is taking one for the Sauter team tonight.

This morning we went to an organic farm which had an orchard, a pumpkin patch, and a beekeeping area. Teegan got to pick out a pumpkin and we had a carmeled apple. Though, not anywhere near the Pokie's quality, it was tasty to say the least. (Carroll people understand that no carmeled apple will ever compare to Pokie's)

If you want to see pics of the patch email me. I will send you an invite to the Picasa album.

2 comments:

jtaddy said...

Okay, that picture totally and completely cracks me up! What a riot (Quiet Riot, that is). Of course, I can only imagine what I would look like if I came that close to Madonna. I would actually be scared! Concert was awesome!

I Wish I Were A Brady Kid said...

Glad you liked it. Have fun with those babies!

A Video Clip Worth A Look