Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Done!

Whew, what a day, week, month, year, etc. Today it all came to a close and it is very bittersweet. The kids left yesterday, and I have to admit, I got teary-eyed when a couple walked through that door. Some of my kids left an imprint on my heart. Then today it was the last staff day. I hugged, thanked, and said goodbye to the people I have worked with for the last two years. Tomorrow I will remove the last few boxes of my personal belongings. In two weeks I can move into my new building and room. I'm kind of scared to tell you the truth. My friends are across town and the kids that I have worked with are there too. I know I won't be an army of one, but right now it feels that way. My new building has soooo much to offer and more, however I won't get to enjoy it with my friends. Probably sounds stupid to you the reader right about now I guess.

Until tomorrow....

No comments:

A Video Clip Worth A Look