Thursday, June 12, 2008

Hi, How are ya?

This week has zipped on by. I can't believe it is almost friday. You know, for months I spent a lot of time thinking and hoping for TGIF. Now, it just isn't the same. Now fridays mark just another week of vacation gone.

This week I finished my tech class with the AEA. I am on our district's technology team. It is very exciting to think about where we are going with our district's action plan.

Today I went to the Apple Store and took a one hour class to help build my mac skills. It was very informative. I like having the one-on-one time with a genius.

Tomorrow I am keeping T at home in the morning. We are going to tot time at the swimming pool.... weather pending. His "Mighty Minnow" class starts on Saturday and I want him to get one more visit in before then.

Speaking of weather, it sucks right now. Enough rain!! Our rivers will now crest on Sunday morning. Downtown DSM is flooded. Most the people we know have water in their basements. We don't. Thank you God we appreciate all that you have given us with our new house. The highway is closed to go east from 65/69 which stinks. (It would stink a lot more if I still worked in P.C.) Our 5-day forecast looks very promising. Let's hope it stays dry!!

Tomorrow night is my first shift back as a paramedic. Wish me luck. I hope that it is an easy night and we get to sleep. It will be quite the shock to my system.

Well, I should go so I can get to bed. I am watching the A-List Awards on Bravo. Kathy Griffin is hosting and her show was back tonight too. I have mixed feelings about her anymore. Before her Emmy speech I was really a superfan. After her speech, I have realized that she can make me disgusted. I want to stop watching her show, but it is really funny. If you are a follower of the show I would like to comment on her new boyfriend..... What the heck?!?! Okay, is she that shallow that she has to date a billionaire for the monetary benefits? Truthfully, I couldn't even kiss that guy. He creeps me out, Different strokes for different folks. I just can't imagine that her motives are centered toward his personality and not toward his millions. Another thing that frustrates me when it comes to her.

Okay,good night. I will post later about our weekend.

No comments:

A Video Clip Worth A Look