Sunday, June 8, 2008

Last Wedding of the Season

Well our wedding season has come to a close. Saturday marked our fourth and final wedding to attend for the year. It was a wonderful ceremony and the reception was phenomenal! Props to my family. The spread was unbelievable. It was also nice to see family members that I haven't seen in months or years.

This week my summer "reality check" kicks in. I have class for the next two days, have to take my mom to see her cardiologist on Wed. and will be working the fire department on Friday night. Next week I work quite a bit up there too. Last week of lounging around will be all but a memory by the end of the month.

Today we got T his first Cubs jersey. I broke down and bought it even though I protest that they are that expensive. He will be in style in a few weeks at Wrigley Field. I can't wait to finalize his adoption so we can post pictures.

So help me..... Mother Nature......stop with the rain already! We are flooded over here. I said those words this past winter in regards to the ice that we kept getting. Enough is enough. I want a day with sun and warmth that isn't "sticky" or super windy. We have not had a good precipitation year to say the least.

That is all for now. Have a fantastic week.

1 comment:

jtaddy said...

I'm Baaaaaaaack! Nice entry. Uh, I know you are busy, but, I want to reserve sometime to help me finish off the computer! You are so kind! Let me know!!

A Video Clip Worth A Look