Monday, June 16, 2008

LIfe in the Fast Lane

I started back at the fire department last friday night. I work every day this week pretty much. I have to say, not much has changed. We are still getting strange calls and some from the same old customers. Man, I need to write a book someday. Between working with kids and working as a paramedic, I have a lot of stories.

Teegan had Mighty Minnows over the weekend. He had mixed feelings about it. I think he will eventually start to love it. He seemed to like Kindermusik a lot better than this. I think we have a fine arts boy on our hands. That's okay too..... as long as he learns how to play golf.

Jamie is still busy. He is on "vacation" this week from his fulltime job. However, he is working 5 days this week at his part time job. Between the two of us doubling up on the work paychecks, we should be able to save up some cashola.

Well, gotta get some shut-eye.

No comments:

A Video Clip Worth A Look