Sunday, April 27, 2008

One Moment Please....Violet

I feel like I  am becoming a weekend warrior. So many tasks to complete and not enough time to complete them. The weddings were wonderful yesterday.... however I am relying on Jamie's judgement with the first one. It sounded really nice. They served fondue at that one. The second wedding was really great. The chapel was beautiful and the Celebration Barn was as equally cool if not more. Job well done Diane! 

Well, I better go enjoy the nice sunny cold day. We had to explain to my nephew yesterday that just because it is "shiny" outside that doesn't mean it is warm. He wanted to play outside yesterday but Iowa has somehow received a cold snap. We have gone from near 80 to below freezing this week! 

Later.

No comments:

A Video Clip Worth A Look