Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Pizza The Hut


To start...I am in a much better mood tonight. :-)

Well, the Pizza Hut bug bit me tonight. I haven't had Pizza Hut for years and the last time I had it we were in California. As a kid that is the only place we ever got pizza from. 

Jamie was on a mission tonight to get us Papa Murphy's new taco pizza but low and behold they don't have it here yet. They were supposed to get it last week. (Thanks for the coupon on SATURDAY then, people!) I craved taco pizza all day and was excited to try something new. When Jamie came home with a Hawaiian pizza, I just wasn't satisfied. I needed taco pizza. I said to myself...."Why not get Pizza Hut, it has been so long." So we did. Not bad. I kind of feel like "Pizza The Hut" now though. Very full, very full indeed. 

So, does everyone have good weekend plans? My cousin is having a bridal shower on Saturday. Since Jamie is M.I.A., and I have Teegan all weekend to myself, I am not attending. Hopefully I can get my gift for her to my sister-in-law who is going. I will however be continuing my "Earl May" abilities and keep planting our flowers and shrubs. 

I love pretty flowers but came to a realization today. I want a butterfly garden really bad. So I bought all these flowers and grasses and such to plant. Then I got to thinking. I bet all these will attract bees and other things that sting. Crap! I hate, and are allergic to, all things that sting. Hopefully, I will remain sting-free despite the beautiful garden I am about to design. Even if I get stung I can use my paramedic skills to save myself I guess. ;-) 

Have a great night!

No comments:

A Video Clip Worth A Look