Saturday, May 24, 2008

Our Critique So Far...

Olympics......SUCKS! Don't waste your time. It gives you a headache.

Lego Star Wars......Would be good if all you wanted to do was read and or get lost. I can see where kids would find it cute, but overall it stinks.

Tiger Woods Golf.....My new favorite video game next to Guitar Hero! WOW what a fun game! Much better than the Wii Sports golf game. There are endless possibilities with play. You could literally spend hours, even days, playing this game. Jamie and I are tied 1-1. I am getting the hang of it now and am a force to be reckoned with! (ha ha)

Party Games....They would be fun if you had a group of friends over and had a couple drinks, but I prefer the real thing when it comes to air hockey, darts, shuffleboard, etc.

Brunswick Bowling......Really good too. A must have if you own a Wii. Like Tiger Woods Golf, there are many possibilities for play. Wii Sports bowling is good, but this is quite a bit better.

Well, got to go. We need to eat so we can continue our weekend free trial of this thing. I also want to go back to school and get the power cord for my PS2 since I accidentally left it. I feel like a little Guitar Hero tonight.....Still by far the COOLEST game ever invented!

No comments:

A Video Clip Worth A Look