Saturday, May 3, 2008

Papers....We've Got Papers!

Yay! What a way to start the weekend. We got our son's official adoption papers in the mail. We can now finalize his adoption. This makes me feel so good. Soon he will legally be able to use his given name instead of his birth name.

Today I am cleaning, cleaning, cleaning! In fact, I even have a babysitter coming over to play with Teegan while I can work some more. This is new for us. I am a little nervous, but I know it will be okay. She is a really good kid and Tee loves to play with everyone.

By the way...I found this article and thought it was very interesting. Click here to view article. It pains me to go to the gas pump and drop over 40 bucks. We could have it worse though. At the end of the article it looks like we could have it a lot better too. I wish I lived in a country where it was 12 cents a gallon!!!!!


Happy weekend!

No comments:

A Video Clip Worth A Look