Thursday, May 22, 2008

TGIFF!

Well, tomorrow will mark my second to last Friday at my current building. After this week I am counting it as a huge blessing. This has been an odd week, full of ups and downs, good and bad. I can't wait for tomorrow for more than several reasons. The biggest being that my husband is going to be HOME! That's right, I said it...HOME!!! He can help pick up the house and take Mr. T to the doctor. For some strange reason I think he has ear infection again. I don't want it to escalate over the holiday weekend.

So, this week I have been packing like crazy. My whole world is in disarray. My house is a freaking mess, my classroom is 1/4 in boxes in my classroom, 1/2 in boxes in my garage, and 1/4 scattered around my room. The kids are doing a good job packing and loading my truck everyday. Only 5 and a half more school days left! I have to be out June 3rd. I get to move into my new room across town on the 4th.

Our vacation is set for June 25-27th in Chicago. We are taking T to a Cubs game at Wrigley. We are also going to visit Koreatown. This should be quite the experience for all of us. We have never traveled with a toddler before. We are actually staying in Skokie which is closer to the stadium and Koreatown. We will take the subway to the game. I hope he doesn't freak out on us.

Well, I need to keep cleaning. Happy Friday to you.


P.S. I talked to Justice's new owners this week. She has eaten 5 pairs of flip flops, a baseball glove, and most of the flowers they have planted this year........AAAAHHHHHHH, It wasn't just us!!! She is going to start her training this week for them. I know she will do good. They also said that when the 3 kids go to school she just goes from window to window looking for them as they get on the bus. (This would be the type of loving behavior that I miss greatly, just not the destruction part.)

No comments:

A Video Clip Worth A Look