Saturday, May 24, 2008

To Wii or not to Wii That is the Question

Well, we borrowed Karen and John's Wii last night for the weekend. Being the "techy" person that I am, I want to see what all the buzz is about. Well, after having it for one evening I can say that Jamie's Wii age is 49 and mine is 62. Jamie has found SOMETHING (game/software) that he is good at....Wii Golf. It is cute to watch him play it and he even gives me pointers. (This from a man that can barely get through the easiest song on Guitar Hero.)

Today we rented some new games. Karen and John's choices didn't really impress us. They are interesting, but we need more games suited to our tastes. We definitely aren't "Resident Evil" fans. That game scared the crap out of me last night. I am not good at shooting people and there is a ton of gore to it as well. We rented Bowling, Tiger Woods Golf, Lego Star Wars, Party Pack, and Olympic game between Mario and Sonic the Hedgehog.

I will rate the games for all of you later. Have a happy Saturday. If you are in Iowa stay warm and dry! Nothing like an Arctic blast to get you through a "Start of Summer" weekend!

No comments:

A Video Clip Worth A Look