Tuesday, July 22, 2008

It's Final!




We finalized today! Yay!! Tee is ours forever and always. It was a really fun day with family and friends. The pictures to the left are of our lawyer, judge, and the yummy cake that we got in honor of the occasion. If you would like to see additional pictures of the day, I can email you the Picasa album for the day. We are so relieved that this process ended today. There isn't anything left lingering above our heads with this process. When I think about it, this has been a dream and goal since 2003. It has taken us this long to complete our family. Tee was worth the wait! I would recommend this endeavor to anyone willing to take it on. I hope more couples would think hard about adoption.

Tomorrow is a family day for us. I think we are going to go to the zoo. I hope you are all having a great week!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to you all! Tee is a lucky little boy to have parents that so obviously love him and much as you two do.

~ Caryle

A Video Clip Worth A Look