Friday, July 18, 2008

What a freaktastic week!

Okay, sorry I haven't updated in a week but here is how the week has progressed for me.

Monday- Fun day. We had the day off and went swimming, napped, etc. After calling the jury "hotline" they said that I needed to report for duty Tuesday morning.

Tuesday- (Day from hell) I showed up to my jury duty. Only Ali would have jury duty when they are starting a murder trial. There were 50 of us that showed up at 9. After the informational film.... describing the jury process and all the new friends we were going to meet, they got started. Out of 50 I was chosen to be in the top 34. It was awful. I was sweating it big time. After 3 hours of questions I luckily.... PRAISE THE LORD.... was excused. The trial is going to last 2 weeks. I have T's adoption court date on Tuesday so they let me go. Whew! After that I should've went home but I went to work at the fire station instead.

Wed, Thurs, Fri- I subbed PE class. WOW. I have a new appreciation for all elementary PE teachers. I am sore all over! I mean seriously, I haven't felt this much pain since Jeff and I took the trailer park pilates class taught by Petula Pilates herself. Now my hip is back out for the 3rd time this summer also. URG!

This weekend we are cleaning getting ready for company next week. We are also going to make a Costco run. I am excited to see Marcy's new house on Saturday night. We are bringing her a lot of baby stuff. Sunday is my dads' birthday. We are still working on those plans.

Well, happy Friday. I am finally in bed. I will have sweet dreams of my upcoming Hy-Vee weekend donut that Jamie will bring home tomorrow morning. Mmmmm,,,, chocolate icing with cream filling. What could be better on a Saturday morning?

Later.

No comments:

A Video Clip Worth A Look