Friday, July 4, 2008

Happy Holiday Weekend


God bless America! We have had a child for 1 year now!! Yesterday marked the one year anniversary of our referral call. A year ago today we sat ever so anxious awaiting our envelope that would arrive on the 5th due to the holiday. Tomorrow will be the day that we saw his picture and read his file for the first time, making the decision to accept the referral. Wow, it has been such a wonderful year.

Tonight my parents came over and we had dinner. I grilled out. Then we went on a walk. Tee got a USA cupcake with a sparkler in it for dessert. He was impressed. He went from the highchair to the bathtub however.

Well, have a great weekend. I am going to move my saltwater fish tank tomorrow. YAY!!! Can you sense my sarcasm? It is the last thing that I have to move into my new room. Speaking of my new room, I worked in it for 2 hours today. It is taking shape. As I sit in it and think about things, I realized today that this could be my classroom for many years to come. I want to make sure I have everything just right so I don't have to move again.

Ali

1 comment:

jtaddy said...

He is truly the most adorable child in the world.

If you can wait to move the tank, I can help you early next week. Let me know.

Sorry I missed your call. I was in Williamsburg doing the 4th festivities there.

A Video Clip Worth A Look