Sunday, July 27, 2008

Services Welcome This Week...

Okay, After spending the afternoon working on misc. house projects I have an idea. Well, it is that, an "idea" because it will never occur.

Anyway, here it is. I need to hire the following people....

1. Cleaning Lady (Self Explanatory)

2. Roof Repair (Our garage is leaking again)

3. Home Organizer (The more I try to work on the kitchen and the garage, the more messed up they seem!)

4. Nanny!!! (Maybe I could fulfill a lot of these jobs if I didn't have a toddler "helping" me all day!!!!!

5. Chef (Teegan is once again eating chicken nuggets and I am working on a weight watchers meal.)

6. Bulletin Board and / or Classroom Decorator (I am dreading even thinking about this and it is coming up quickly.)

7. Personal Stylist (Okay, my wight is yo-yoing. I am back into some of my older clothes. That is COMPLETELY okay, but I feel like I need a style boost.)

8. Lottery Ticket Broker (The ONLY way 1, 3, 4, 5, and 7 will ever happen!)

What jobs would boost your daily life this week????????? Feel free to leave a comment.

No comments:

A Video Clip Worth A Look