Sunday, August 3, 2008

Raspberry Beret

You draw a raspberry, you draw a French looking hat, and you add them together. What do you get???? A blank stare from your husband. Bless his heart, you could tell the wheels were turning but the hamster wasn't on it. Tonight was game night and Jamie and I struggled through I Love the 80's vs. Caryle and Jeff. They smoked us twice with their sharp-edged movie and music trivia, not to mention Jeff's acting skills. Hulk Hogan and He Man were a stitch. There will be a rematch soon, hopefully. We have to gain our dignity back. :-)

This week is another week working at school and in my classroom. Next Friday is the big dance. We're back in action with school starting that next Tuesday. Oh, summer.... where did you go my love? Please come back soon.

Today we had several people stop by and it was nice. Mom and dad were here for the afternoon. Karen and John stopped by on their way home from Mt. Ayr. Marcy and Eric stopped on their way home to pick up their dog Doogie. I love that little pup. He is so cute and likes to protect me. Jamie wasn't fond of getting bitten this morning. Haha. They became friends by the afternoon though. Their son Joshua is home now so I am sure Doogie is thrilled to be at home playing his little heart out.

Mom and Dad are the travelers this week and will be in California. Teegan cried and cried when they left this afternoon. They won't see each other in two weeks. :-( I promised to email pictures of daily life over the next two weeks so they can see him in action. I am sure when MiMi and Papa get back he will be thrilled.

Well, nighty-night. Have a wonderful Monday!

No comments:

A Video Clip Worth A Look