Monday, August 4, 2008

Vitamin Universe

Alright. I have to admit. I am tired of feeling like crap for part of every month. Today a friend of mine told me that her doctor suggested that she start a routine of 4 specific vitamins and minerals. I investigated this concept and found valid research promoting the idea. So, after a quick trip to Vitamin World and GNC I am a vita-junkie. I am currently taking:

*Ground Flax Seed (Dash-O-Flax)
*Stress B Complex with Vitamin C
*Liquid Minerals (Kryptonite included I swear!)
*Mega Woman Vitamins WITHOUT IRON and IODINE

I am not taking the daily suggested doses yet, but hopefully if all goes well I will be by the end of the month. I also bought this probiotic supplement that is the equivalency of eating 8 containers of yogurt a day in one pill. I am not sure about that one yet. I want to start with my new series before I add that. Hopefully the above 4 don't give me montezuma's revenge as it is. I really think that the B complex will do me the most good. I ate a PowerBar a day for 18 months and quit last December. I got Influenza A and its cousin Influenza Shamalama Ding Dong in January and February. I was sick all winter after that. I am hoping that this stress B helps the most.

Well, I am about to take my hair clippers to a friend's house and attempt to cut his hair. Peace be with me! Hopefully he won't hate his new do.

Ali

No comments:

A Video Clip Worth A Look