Thursday, August 14, 2008

J*U*S*T*I*C*E!!!!

This week the jury found Vicroria Osteen NOT guilty on the alleged assault that took place on a Continental Airlines flight. (Remember my Preparation H post?) Justice has been served! Thank God!!

That is the best news I have had all day. Last night was a bad night at our house. Tee head-butted me in the temple and It knocked me senseless.... literally. I have a bruise on the side of my head and it hurts to eat, move my eye, and yawn. He protested his new toddler bed in the middle of the night so we just gave in and put him in bed with us. As I was laying there he just gave me a full blown strike to the head. Jamie was very concerned. He jumped up really fast to come to my aid. He said that the thump was really loud and he knew I had to be hurt. Teegan was fine.

So, at 4:00 this morning we assembled his crib back together. Jamie stayed up the rest of the night to make sure I was okay. It made me feel much better. Well, that and the donut he went and got me this morning before he left for work.

Well, my parents should be here soon. They got home from CA today and are coming here on their way home. Talk to you soon.

No comments:

A Video Clip Worth A Look