Saturday, July 5, 2008

Movie Night


Today we did a lot of shopping. We hit all the favorite Sauter spots: Jordan Creek Mall, Old Navy, Best Buy, Costco, and Target. We stocked up on essentials. We got a new wireless router, an outfit for Teegan's pictures tomorrow, diapers (potty-training can't come soon enough), new blow dryer for my future hairstyle coming on Tuesday, water, gatorade, toothbrushes, and more. Oh, and we got more "forever" stamps at Costco. The USPS frustrated me when they raised the postage rate again. So much for that "forever stamp!" I told Jamie we should save a pack of them and use them in 10 years just to spite them.

At Best Buy we got a new DVD that was on the major cheap rack. It is Smokey and the Bandit 1-2-3. We got all three movies on the same disc. So that is what we are doing now, watching part one. Jackie Gleason was just on and said this line: "Don't go home, don't go to eat, and don't play with yourself. It wouldn't look nice on the highway. You can think about it, but don't do it." Watching this movie on cable TV doesn't do it justice. It is way better uncensored. I can't believe I was allowed to watch this movie as a little kid!

Have a good Sunday. One more day of the holiday weekend until back to normal on Monday. I work IFD most of the week. Jamie will be putting in quite a few hours too. Tomorrow Tee gets his 18 month pictures taken. I will post them as soon as possible. We are debating on an outfit right now. I got two things today on major clearance that I like.

1 comment:

jtaddy said...

Okay, what new hairdo? What will the new style be? are you going to crimp your hair? Cut one side shorter than the other? A feathered look? All hot styles! I will be anxious to see. Good Luck!

A Video Clip Worth A Look